Its quite hilarious, absurd and sad to realize that 89% of total bloggers in the world actually ignore blog posts and rarely send off a few likes to these posts without actual content reviews and absorption.
While drafting this post,I realized that I’m also guilty of this silly act but a greater hope for a better performance lies within my heart. Is there for you?
Are you guilty? Have you regarded it a norm to like without absorption and proper reading? Why do we remain stagnant while we have bloggers who follow us and view our posts?
I’m not begging or pleading for followers or likes on my post neither do I want to boost my traffic but rather, I feel this deep need to figure out why such happens.
Bloggers ought to be the nicest species on earth and I feel we owe ourselves much more love than we show. Try these few simple steps and realize it helps us too:
- Share posts and ideas from your favourite bloggers and friends
- Reblog interesting posts from bloggers.
- Comment on blog posts by upcoming bloggers.
- Read and understand what a blog post is all about.
- Like and leave encouraging remarks on blog posts.
- Encourage others to do what you’ve done.
- Celebrate your success with others and share success stories with them.
- Draft blog posts on the secrets of your success.
- Leave advices to bloggers when necessary.
Let’s try this out:
If you did read through this blog post, comment below on how we can encourage our fellow bloggers to perform better and if you didn’t read through, I definitely expect your likes without your comment (isn’t that a good start to know ghost bloggers?)
Thanks for reading this blog posts and for being with me this far. Thanks for all the support and earnest advice. Anna appreciates them. God bless us!