Merry Christmas To everyone Reading this post and those who would probably not have the opportunity to do so.
Its been a wonderful year and despite all the negativity streaming around, we are privileged to celebrate today so we should definitely be grateful and happy.
So why don’t we let Santa in to receive our gifts. Sadly, we don’t have chimneys in Nigeria so santa gotta pop through the window.
I Hope Today will be special for you and your family.
From Anna To You:
- “Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!”
- “May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.”
- “I hope the magic of Christmas fills every corner of your heart and home with joy — now and always.”
- “Our family wishes you love, joy, and peace … today, tomorrow, and always.”
- “May your family have a holiday season that is full of wonderful surprises, treats and nonstop laughter.”
- “Merry Christmas! Wishing you all the best this holiday season!”
- “Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!”
- “We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.”
- “I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy, and happiness.”
- “Merry Christmas with lots of love.”
- “I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!”
- “Happy Holidays! I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.”
- “Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.”
- “May the Lord grant you and all your loved ones peace, joy and goodwill.”
- “Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love.”
- “May God’s blessings be yours this Christmas.”
- “May the wonder of that first Christmas, the joy of God’s abundant blessings, and the peace of Jesus’ presence be with you always.”
- “May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.”
- “Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.”
- “May God bless and keep you during the holiday season and all through the year.”
- “May God bless your life with love and joy this holiday season.”
- “Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you.”
- “May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year round.”