Life Is Filled With Illusions Pretending To Be True. Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding the truth. Gravity is neither a force nor a consequence of any space time curvature. It’s simply an orderly spatial illusion to non spatial observers. The gravitational force is the oldest force known to man, yet the least understood. Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing. There is gravity in wisdom but no particular wisdom in gravity. Take it of leave it.
Gravity Explains The Motion Of The Planets, But It Cannot Explain Who Set The Planets In Motion. If only gravity was working, the path would be symmetrical. It is the wind resistance that produces the tragic curve. How can gravity be real when reality is an illusion? The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and we think this is normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.
It Is All Unreal. In the movie, they take them up in space. They’re floating around and doing zero gravity stuff. I don’t know…its just too much fun to wonder what life would be without gravity. A life without illusions. Because I truly hate these theories complicating life. And to think of it, it’s the weakest of all other forces yet holding the world in place. How delusional!
Our Greatest Problem Is Newton. Everyone saw the apple fall but only Newton questioned why. Did he believe that by magic he could fly? No…How could he get around gravity? Impossible. So he decided to believe that he could project his consciousness into a very very vivid illusion of flying? Yeah. He did that and of course, it worked and the human race believed him. Idiots. Physics would be a lot easier if it was a tree that fell on Newtons head instead of an apple.
Nature Is Pleased With Simplicity. And nature is no dummy but we are great dummies. We can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies but not the madness behind it. Many great things are false but we decide to comprehend them in their falsity. The most beautiful system of the sun, planets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being not a force. The more time and devotion we spend in recognizing false things and accepting illusions, the less we recognize the true ones. Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. A man may imagine things that are false but he can only understand things that are true, for it is false, the apprehension of them is not understanding so for all I care,
Gravity Is An Illusion.
You must be puzzled. Why this post? Why gravity? But I’ll tell you. I have been casually over thinking lately. And questioning a lot of beliefs and ideas. Gravity is one of them.
I have been over burdened with exams and to be honest, I have been really stressed beyond doubt. I am sitting for my Physics West African Examination tomorrow. Then why question an accepted theory in physics? Wouldn’t that be hypocrisy?
Well, I assume it is but no one truly learns without questions. It’s not the answer to a question that makes a man but the question a man can ask. So, what is truly gravity?
To the students reading this post, you may be an undergraduate, graduate, high schooler and even a professional, I really hope to read your answers to my question. What is really gravity?
You are free to explain your belief funny in the comments and trust me, no one would criticise you for your understanding and knowledge.
Thank you for reading.
- How To SaveMy Journey to save began the moment I broke my piggy bank and took out my last 200 naira note. I can’t honestly decide if that was the beginning or the end. So much for trying to save for two minutes. Pro tip, if you intend to save, you must also ditch those jam donuts.… Continue reading How To Save
- My October Reading ListHi Pals, I guess it’s a bit late to share my October reading list. But I’ll do it anyway. So here we go Blanche On The Lam By Barbara Neely The first on my list is Blanche on the lam. The author is Barbara Neely. This is the first book out of the four book… Continue reading My October Reading List
- The Cycle Of Dead Writers (Bloggers)The suffocating pain was travelling up to his chest. Today was a lot more harder than yesterday. He didn’t even possess the strength to fight it. It’s been weeks without a fire. Without a spark to keep him going. Sometimes, it was the fear. The fear to suddenly become invisible that prompted him to write.… Continue reading The Cycle Of Dead Writers (Bloggers)
- Renewed PlansHello My Dear Readers, You may have noticed my unusual absence and discontinuation of my blog posts. Thanks to those who wrote to me. I really appreciate your earnest care and love. The unusual break was due to my academic pursuit. Thank Goodness graduation has finally taken place. What I missed. I missed writing and… Continue reading Renewed Plans
- Happy GraduationToday is a milestone. It tells me how far I have come. I became a student of the gifted program 6 years ago. A program designed for gifted and talented students. And today, I’m graduating as a gifted individual. An individual with potentials and great knowledge. I am thankful to God for being successful. My… Continue reading Happy Graduation