To Understand Love, You Must Know It’s Cost. Literally and figuratively, love costs alot. But true love doesn’t cost a thing. All a woman needs is food, wifi and a roof above her head. Any woman trying to get you to give her more than that should be returned to the streets. I don’t get upset when my man ignores me for football. I just have to remind him that I have his credit card pin. There you go. And he will be making me dinner in no time. Love doesn’t cost a thing. It’s trying to make your partner happy that costs so much. Therefore, dear men, you have a choice to make. Bone straight or Nike sneakers? Ayyyy.
Women are meant to be loved, and not understood. But how hard is it to understand women? We like wigs, compliments, cuddles, naps, Disney movies, yoga pants and shopping. That’s it. It won’t cost much to understand a woman. But what happens after understanding a woman is what matters. Now leave her by the road side and run. Run for your dear life. Every woman is nice and understandable at the first week of February. After the third week, hell would descend on you. Because why not? You didn’t read the manuals dear. Don’t fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less.
Letting Go. To be in love is to let go of everything and accompanying that one person you are willing to spend the rest of your life with. And that’s why I pledge to never fall in love. Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. The only relationship that I have is with my wifi. We have a connection. Some of us can’t let go of anything for our partners and it doesn’t have to do with selfishness or fake love. It’s about trying to avoid dying of hunger. You only let go when he can feed you and still keep some extra change for your wardrobe. Any other thing is shalaye. I cannot come and kill myself and die for you.
Relationships are costlier than love. If you get what I mean, you’re a genius. If money grew in trees, some of you won’t mind dating monkeys. In reality, some of you are already dating monkeys. If I had a boyfriend like yours, waking up in the midnight to stare at his face would be an extreme sport for me. Funny that some women wear diamond rings and still cheat on their partner. It’s not money or love that keeps a woman. Nothing keeps a woman. Everything is on God.
Money is good but love is wealth. Love doesn’t care how much money you have. It actually cares about how much money you give. The only thing women love more than money is power. The power to control money. Money don’t spoil relationships, it reveals the seriousness in relationships. So many men think women want just money, cars and gifts. Well, you’re right. I additionally want a land in lekki, a private jet, shawarma and cold Pepsi. Life is not about money. It’s about relationships; Our relationship with money. Don’t loose guard comrades.
People change after getting money. Some men only treat you right because they are financially weak. Once they have the money, you will realize how horrible they are. Never love someone for their money. Love them for their heart. That’s my advice to you. It doesn’t mean I actually follow it. Nothing hurts more than dating a financially poor partner. If you don’t have money, don’t go into a relationship. And if you must, notify us on time. Start the conversation like “Hey girl, I am poor but I want you to be my better half.” You can then wait for a yes or no. Poor boys are always funny. They make you laugh and forget their miserable condition. They have nothing to offer but memes and jokes. Get out abeg.
Behind every untrusting girl, is a guy who lied, cheated, and broke his promises to her. But stay strong and make them wonder why you are smiling. Love costs a lot; your heart which pumps blood, your mind which controls your life activities and your wallet. Anyone who tells you true love doesn’t involve money is only ready to double your life problems. But when you place money above love, you’re only a gold digger with a very large shovel. And dear boys, you can’t be broke and ugly..
Pick A Struggle.
- How To Make Fewer ComparisonsWhat Steps Did I Take To Make Fewer Comparisons? I Recognized That Everyone Is Flawed And Imperfect: I believe that the major cause of my inferiority complex was my inability to recognize that everyone is flawed and perfection is impossible. I wanted to change a lot of things about my life because I felt that these features and characteristics made me weird. But in reality, they made me unique. Everyone is flawed. I Helped Others. There is nothing better and more satisfying than reaching out and helping people. I believe that what matters at the end of everything is not what you have or your accomplishments, it’s about who you have helped and what you have given back to this world.
- Why I Applied To Minerva University( The School With The Lowest Acceptance Rate In The World). Do I Think I Would Get In?What Makes Minerva Different From Other Universities? I believe Minerva is the best university in the world. To begin with, Minerva adopts a global experience. Is Minerva Accredited? Yes. Minerva is accredited by the Western Senior College And University Commission Association Of Schools And Colleges (WASC). How Did I Discover Minerva University? The first time I heard about Minerva was in 11th grade. I had just been accepted to EducationUSA Abuja. A Minervian was a member of the group and she was sharing her story, of how she was accepted to Minerva despite her low SAT score and Waec result. What Inspired Me To Apply To Minerva? Then she said, “You should apply to Minerva, I think it’s a school for people like you..” For people like me? I laughed. And I asked her “Me? Minerva? With My Carton Brain?” Minerva is everything I have ever wanted. A chance to liberate me, a place to grow and develop my talents. One thing was clear to me after reading through their website for over 2 hours that night. MINERVA IS INTERESTED IN MY STORY. And that’s why I applied to this institution. I submitted my application yesterday. Yes! Congratulations to me. I finished my application early this month but I had to wait for my counselor to upload my documents. Overall, I think Minerva’s application process is interesting and unique. It provides an opportunity for you to define yourself and what matters to you. It helps you to critically think about different issues that are absent in most admission processes. The application process allows you to open up yourself to the admissions committee and I believe this is Minerva’s greatest strength. Do I Think I Would Get In? I don’t know! As I have mentioned a thousand times, Minerva is unique from other schools. The only person you have to compete with for a spot at Minerva is yourself. Once you have exceeded their bar, you will get in with financial aid. What Is My Advise To Those Applying To Minerva? Before you apply to Minerva, ask yourself these questions: Why do I want to attend Minerva? Am I ready to be rigorously challenged? Am I an extrovert(I will make another post regarding this)? Do I love to travel? Good luck to everyone applying to Minerva and other colleges. I know this period can be so stressful and exhausting, but be patient and work hard. God will do it for you!
- How To Seek And Build Knowledge From Good Sources1. Be Curious: Having a curious mind or being curious is the first step in gaining knowledge. A curious mind is filled with insightful questions and actively seeks answers. Take a look at your personality or reflect and see if you are naturally curious about the things around you, your community or anything you happen to come across. The questions you ask determine the kind of answers you receive and they lead you to the path of learning. When a curious mind hits a wall, they seek knowledge and when they find that knowledge, they melt down that wall. Therefore, curiosity is the road to lifelong learning. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find.
- It’s My Birthday Today!It’s my birthday today! 365 days have passed since the last time I celebrated my last birthday. It still feels like yesterday and I cannot describe how fast time flies. Within the last 365 days, I have cried, laughed, danced, rejoiced, mourned, and learned crucial life lessons. But most importantly, I have become a better person and I have taken a step towards my life goals. This is an appreciation post for the life I have lived for the past 1 year.
- The Nothingness Of NothingThe nothingness of nothing We come into this world with nothing Our purpose, to make something out of nothing The end, we leave with nothing.
5 thoughts on “The Cost Of Love”
Love this article Anna…love the woman do not try to understand them…just too good
You have analysed relationships and needs so well.
Stay blessed always 🌹🙏🌹
LikeLiked by 1 person
“The Cost of Love”:
About 28 Cents, The Price
of ‘Ramen Soup,’ When You
Ask Your Wife What She Ate
For Supper When She Insists
You Have the Left-Overs From the
Fancy Restaurant Earlier
in the Day Hehe
There Are So
Many Other Perks
When The Wife’s Language
of Love is Acts of Service Yet Mine
Is Touch Much More Than Hers hehe
Yet those Left-Overs Sure Are Good and
Really i Don’t Mind Ramen Soup Either Ate
A Lot of it Working my Way Through School
And TONS AND TONS AND TONS OF PEANUT
BUTTER SANDWICHES FOR A LITTLE BIT OF
IT’S really a Miracle i Ever Got married
Considering i Started Off Making $3.69 An Hour
After Earning 3 Degrees Close to the Top of the Class
i Just never really cared about making money and really
it was easier to Just to keep on Living at Home till almost 30-
Years-Old too as Sure i lived With Girl FRiEnDS and my Sister
Off and on too and Sure Had My own Place For a Few months
too Nothing too Regular Just Barely Hanging in the Game of Life
Free Enough to Survive at Least Yet Without Much Money Living at Home
And a Car With No Heater or Air-Conditioner i Kept Driving 16 Years hehe
With a Second Engine Driving A Quarter of A Million Miles Total to Complete
A 5-Year Commute to the Next City At University, At One Point Working 3 Part
Time Jobs With a Full Work-Load At School, It Was really Amazing i Had Any
All Yet i Did Have
An Interesting Mix
of Girl FRiEnDS too Yet
Today i Will Not Digress into
All the Interesting and Strange
Adventures Associated With That
Life is Such A Challenge And Love Is Perhaps
The Greatest Challenge Yet It’s True When the Making
Money is No Longer Part of Life And Your Wife Insists on
Soup So You
Can Have All
Her Delicious Left-Overs
Even When She Could Afford
to Buy Another Dinner At the
Fancy Restaurant in Other Words
Naturally All Low Maintenance And Part
of the Reason i Was Able to Retire no Longer
Working For Pay By Age 47 For 14 Whole Years Now
is it Any Wonder
i Am Probably the
Happiest Dude on
Earth, Well No, Not Exactly
Dear Annabel it’s All About
Perspective of Where We’ve Been
Before And How We’ve Evolved through
All the Thorns of Purgatory and HeLL ON EartH
If We Are Lucky Enough to Still Be FLoWeRS Instead
We Tend to
Rise As Roses
Still Blooming Inhaling
Peace Exhaling Love Free
Now the Cost of Love IS TOTALLY FREE
Now the Cost of Love IS TOTALLY FREE
I Don’t Aim for Any Goals Really i Just
Love For Free
LoVinG iT All
LiGHT For Free…
Real Golden Age LoVE iNDeeD..:)
Beautiful! I agree, women are not that difficult to understand 🙂
Picking a struggle is hard.. are those my only two options?