This blog is for anyone who loves to cook and for everyone who doesn’t.
I love to cook, but I haven’t always.
Here are five reasons I think you’ll love my blog, whether you’re a seasoned chef or just starting out:
- Great recipes. It’s a food blog, so naturally you’re going to find recipes here. But I only share the recipes I really, truly love. You won’t find anything here that I’ve never made before or would never make again.
- Step-by-step instructions with photos. When I first started cooking, I was unsure about so many things: How big should I dice the onions? How thick should I cut the vegetables? What should this look like halfway through the recipe when it looks NOTHING like the final photo? When I created this blog, my goal was to take away some of that uncertainty by including tons of photos to bring each step of the recipe to life.
- Helpful tips and techniques. I love learning any skill that helps me get the job done faster, easier or with a better result. That’s why I created a page of nothing but useful tips and techniques.
- Bloopers. Let’s face it – sometimes cooking just doesn’t go as planned. Don’t let that discourage you, though. Look at my mistakes, learn from them and laugh along with me. It’s just food…if it doesn’t turn out, salvage what you can, toss the rest and just try again next time.
- Fun! Food and fun come together in this blog because everything about food should be fun: eating it, making it and even making a mess of it.
- Health Tips
- Health Benefits Of Different Meals
- Health Risk Of Some Meals
When I’m not perusing cookbooks,blogging,dancing and websites planning my next meal, in the kitchen making my next meal or in a food coma enjoying my most recent meal, I’m either working or playing. I work as a freelance writer and editor and have written about everything from medical devices to market research, from health and wellness to scientific inventions, from cancer to training materials. For fun, I love dancing, chatting and explor. I bring my taste buds with me on every trip and often come home inspired to recreate the fabulous new foods and flavors I just experienced. And my adventurous side isn’t limited to just trying weird new recipes or exotic foods.
If you tried one of my recipes or techniques and loved it (or even if you didn’t), let me know. Also, feel free to share any of my recipes, posts or photos, but just be sure to credit my blog and mention that you found it here first. I do my best to give credit to my sources as well. It’s just good food karma.
And if you “Like” my Posts On Bloggers, you’ll get a link to each new blog post as well as to some other content I sometimes post that doesn’t make it on here. I also post lots of food photos and stories on Instagram (find me @Annastylesblog).
But the best way to stay connected is to simply follow my blog so you’ll get an email whenever there’s a new post.
Now, let’s go have some fun in the kitchen!